Did you ever think that YOU could get PAID to run?
You can! Like you, our dog-loving runners are serious about their running. Some are homemakers, some are retired, and many have other full-time jobs. The common thread – we are all “dog-lovers”, and we are all committed runners. This is a perfect part-time job for a dog-loving runner who wants to make a little extra money while doing something they were going to do anyway… run! You can run with us as much as you like. Run once a week, or take on ten runs. Mornings, mid-day or evenings, we’ll try to fit your lifestyle.
The dog runners that interact with our clients and their dogs are hugely important to the success of our business. When we pair a runner with one of our clients, it’s a carefully considered match, and we want only the most trustworthy, reliable and able candidates.
What you can expect
- Depending on your availability, you can be a “Primary Runner”; one who has one or more weekly recurring clients, or a “Back-up Runner”; basically filling up holes in the schedule and covering for other runners who are off.
- We’ll run with you on your first run. We’ll introduce you to the dogs, and show you the ropes.
- We’ll provide you with your initial supply of poop bags, and your own heavy-duty, safe, waist-leashes.
- We’ll figure out routes for you, and you can make your own once you are familiar with the dog you’re running and the area in which you are running.
- We’ll get you dog-runs that fit your schedule.
- We temperament test all our canine clients, you’ll only run with Happy Dogs!
- Weekly pay- You’ll recieve your earnings promptly
- Continuing support from Happy Dog Running Co., and our whole team of helpful, friendly runners
Here’s who we need…
- Runners who live near one of our service areas central to Westmoreland County; from Monroeville to Latrobe and Delmont to Connellsville, and everywhere in between. We also want runners from all over the Greater Pittsburgh area, that would like to start Happy Dog Running Co. service areas in your neighborhoods.
- Runners who love dogs! Our dogs are all different sizes, and all different ability levels, and some just like an active walking adventure. We will match you up with a dog that you can share YOUR pace with.
- Runners who can enjoy just running with the dogs! It’s all about the dogs around here, so you shouldn’t expect to fulfill any personal training goals, listen to ear buds, or anything else except to run happily with dogs!! We want runners who can form bonds with our client dogs.
- Runner applicants will complete a no-pressure “Runterview”, at your pace, with one of our experienced runners, on one of their regular dog runs! Most runs range anywhere from about 2 to 5 miles.
- You must be DEPENDABLE! We promise our customers RELIABLE service. (And we REALLY don’t like disappointing the dogs! )
- You must own a smart phone with a data plan.
- Runners must be over 21 years old and have reliable transportation.
Interested in becoming a runner?
Contact us with questions about our program and compensation, or submit your application.